Entrance without queuing at the ticket office
Digital (recomended) or printed tickets are accepted
English, French, Spanish
Not wheelchair accessible
Discover the Alhambra Card & City Pass with which you will have access to the most outstanding monuments of the city, including the Alhambra fortress, in a visit with an expert official guide. In it you will get to know the much-demanded Nasrid Palaces, the Carlos V Palace, the Alcazaba, the Generalife Palace and its wonderful gardens.
You will have direct access to the Cathedral, the Royal Chapel, La Cartuja Monastery, San Jerónimo Monastery, Science Park, Casa de Zafra, Cuarto Real, Sacromonte Abbey and Casa de los Tiros Museum.
As if that were not enough, the Alhambra Card & City Pass allows you to use the city’s public transport and the Granada City Tour Tourist Train, you will be able to move around Granada in an agile and simple way. You will have the key to the city in your hand.
- Tickets without queues to purchase tickets to the most outstanding monuments of the city such as the Alhambra.
- Guarantee entry to the Nasrid Palaces, participating in our tour, they sell out easily.
- You have 2 days to discover Granada and you can use public transport up to 9 times.
- Complete ticket to the Alhambra with access to: Palacios NazarÍes, the Alcazaba, Generalife and Gardens, and the Palacio de Carlos V (to be held on the first day).
- Visit with an official guide in Spanish, English or French (to be chosen in the booking process)
- Royal chapel.
- Monastery of the Cartuja.
- Monastery of San Jerónimo.
- Science Park.
- House of Zafra.
- Royal Room.
- Sacromonte Abbey.
- Casa de los Tiros Museum.
In addition to:
- 9 trips on the city bus.
- 1 trip on the tourist train.
From the day the Alhambra tour takes place, you have 48 hours to use the services.
- Transfers to Alhambra (optional).
- Nothing not included in the section “Included”.
What to bring
- Original ID Card or passport.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Photo camera.
- 2 days.
- Español, inglés y francés.
- It is essential to carry a valid passport or ID as it is required at all accesses to the monument. Photos or photocopies are not valid.
- The Alhambra visit will take place on the first day of the reservation.
- The reserved time does not correspond to the entrance to the Nasrid Palaces, the visit can start at the Alcazaba or Generalife.
- On certain dates, due to the great demand for this visit and in order not to create overbookings, what is made is a request for availability, it is indicated when you are going to make the payment. Within a period of less than 72 hours you will be answered informing you if there are places available or not. If the reservation is less than this period, we will respond urgently. The amount will be blocked in the reservation request to guarantee that in case of having availability there are funds to collect it.
- From the moment the reservation request is made, it cannot be changed or canceled. You will not receive any refund.
- The meeting point is located between the bus stop (C30-C32) and La Mimbre Restaurant. The reference point is the mailbox located between the two places. Look for the Orange Umbrella.