Duration 2-4 hours
Entrance without queuing at the ticket office
Digital or printed coupons are accepted
You can bring your ticket on the phone
Wheelchair accessible with specific route
We will visit with an official guide in group the Alhambra, Nasrid Palaces (if you choose this option), Generalife Palace with its wonderful gardens and his monumental environment. All without queues for buy Alhambra tickets.
The Alhambra, is declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco.
- The Alhambra, is declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco and it is one of the most visited monuments of the world and the most demanded of Spain.
- You can guarantee your entry of the most requested monument in the world.
- Thank you to our guide, you can have a good knowledge about the Alhambra, Generalife Palace and its gardens, Carlos V palace…
- Official accredited guide in the selected language.
- Alhambra Ticket, for access to the Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba, Generalife and Gardens or ticket to Alcazaba, Generalife, Gardens and Carlos V Palace (according to option selected).
- Individual audio system for groups of more than 6 people, to guarantee the best hearing quality.
- Map of the city.
- Transfers (Check us rates and availability).
- Nothing not specified in the “includes” section.
Between 2 and 4 Hours.
What to bring
- Current passport or id card
- Comfortable shoes
- For the visit to the Alhambra you must carry all the time your id card or passport.
- Presentation 15 minutes before the start at the meeting point.
- If you arrive late or you don´t have id card or passport you can not make the tour and you do not have the right to a refund.
- On certain dates, due to the high demand for this visit and in order not to create overbookings, what is done is a request for availability, it is indicated when the payment is going to be made. Within a period of less than 72 hours, you will be answered informing you if there are places available or not. If the reservation is less than that period, you will be answered urgently. The amount will be blocked in the reservation request to guarantee that in case of availability there are funds to collect it.
- Our Tours are not bilingual. They are always developed entirely in the selected language.
- Depending on the option chosen (with or without palaces), the visit time ranges from 2 to 4 hours.
- From the moment the reservation request is made, it cannot be changed or canceled. You will not receive any refund.
- The meeting point is located between the bus stop (C31-C32) and La Mimbre Restaurant. The reference point is the mailbox located between the two places. Look for the Orange Umbrella.
How to arrive:
- To access by car the only available parking is that of the Alhambra
- Urban bus line C30 and C32.
- Walking through gomerez Street.
With this tour you guarantee the Alhambra ticket, including Nasrid Palaces (if you choose this option) and you will enjoy this wonderful tour with a official Guide expert of the monument. Alhambra is the most requested monument in Spain and one of the most visited of the world.
With this tour you will visit the Alhambra, Nasrid Palaces, Generalife Palace and its gardens, Carlos V Palace and its monumental environment. A visit that will make you transport yourself to past centuries and fall in love with Granada.
It is essential to include in your reservation the name and surname, identification card or passport, age and nationality of all visitors, including children due to security access.